Monday, October 04, 2004

i hate being forgetful

today i went to longs because i knew that if i put it off until later today, i'd completely forget and realize a little too late that we don't have anymore toilet paper and that we need a set of mini screwdrivers. but worse than that, i don't remember my password to my own computer!! goodness. there's forgetful and just plain stupid. and i have no idea how to fix it. my computer is password protected and it can be changed every month or so. but over the summer i didn't need the computer so i never used it. then i turned on my neglected computer and realized that i don't remember the password. sometimes i amaze myself. narrrff... and to make it that much more interesting, i'm taking my senior seminar class this quarter where eventually i'll have to write a 15-20 page paper. i wonder if i can turn it in on post-its. anyways, i'm off until i can think of something equally as stupid or doubly funny to write about.

No comments: