Sunday, August 21, 2005

sandra has left a heartbroken quizno's for the world of the unknown

today was my last day at quizno's. it was the best ever. b/c i knew it was my last day and they knew it was my last day. and quizno's is slow so i didn't have to make many sandwiches. most of the day i spent stnading and sort of cleaning. then 4:00 rolled around and i threw away my cup that quizno's gave me so i can drink as much soda as i want, clocked out, and left. FOREVER!! i couldn't stop smiling from when i threw my cup away to when i walked home. NO MORE QUIZNOS! yay! then i went home, showered, waited for my friend megan to come over so we can go to safeway. there we bought marshmellows, chocolate, grahm crackers, firewood, lighter fluid, and beer. then we realized we had left some things back at my place. so we went back and got coat hangers, chips, and a few random alcoholic beverages and headed out for seabright beach. we were on the road when pat called us. she was already at the beach. then we sat, shot the shit, drank, and eventually started the fire. pat had to get back early so i burned my shoe laces, tounges, and a pair of pants. all these were clothes that i wore under my quizno's uniform and it felt good to do it. such stinky clothing. a bit later, tim and his friend dave stopped by and i burned another pair of pants. then pat had to go home to see if her husband fed their kids or not. and holly and matt showed up. and as tim and matt left, jeannette came. then i tossed my last bit of clothing - my shirt into the fire. so much fun. although it was a bit drawn out. i kinda wish i had done it one right after the other. but ppl kept comming at random points of the evening thati couldn't. then at 10 the ranger person came and said that we had to leave b/c the beach was closed. luckily we had hidden our beers and he didn't catch us. we were innocently roasting marshmellows at that point. then we left the beach and i dropped jeannette off at her car and holly and matt downtown. megan and i went home to sleep. yay for burning quizno's clothes! yay for no more quizno's!

on a side note, i'm leaving santa cruz by the 31st and if you know anyone who needs a full mattress and box spring, a desk, wood filing cabinet, fold out couch, 2 lamps, 2 rolling chairs, or a table, tell them to contact me. b/c i'm selling.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I find your blog very interesting. At the present time, the whole world is all about the fast food restaurants. They do not have time for eating let alone waiting for the food to get ready. For sometimes McDonalds was considered to be the most popular in the US as well as in the whole world. It safe to say, that Quiznos does not leg behind. You may read customers’ reviews about the company at www.pissedconsumer.com.

Anonymous said...

Hello. I find your blog very interesting. I see you are talking about fast food restaurants. I should say that they are great. Whenever you are on a run, you take a burger and a coke and there you are having a snack. Personally I love quiznos. I browsed www.pissedconsumer.com for the clients’ feedbacks and they turned out to be very few.

Auto Angel said...

Buy branded ortho mattress with free 24 hr delivery