Friday, November 04, 2005

a virtual funeral

all i can say is wooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwww.. it's a mix between kinda funny and really really sad. and slightly political. computer games are not things the chinese gov't should regualte.

so anyways, i got a friend request from a guy on myspace the other day. apparently we went to paly together. except that with me, it's more or less "out of sight, out of mind". and his pictures aren't clear enough for me to know who he is. it took me alot of searching effort to even figure out his name. anyways, his myspace made me decide that today was the perfect day for me to look at ppl who went to/graduated from paly. i limited my earch to ppl between the ages of 23 and 35 and found a bunch of ppl. including james franco. i found it interesting that he only has 75 friends. i would expect more.
i felt slightly stalkerish looking at ppl's sites online. but at the same time, i didn't really care. i got to read up on ppl's lives after college. or the past 5 years since graduating, whichever is more applicable.

No comments: