Monday, October 29, 2007

i took you for granted wall socket, mr. outlet

i'm sorry wall socket. mr. outlet.
i took you for granted.
there were times when i took advantage of you
connecting you to a power strip
making you power up seven different things at once

hi wall socket. hi mr. outlet.
please come back. i promise i be more grateful for all the work you do
my laptop misses you
my cell phone misses you too
but most of all, I miss you.

when you come back, i won't make you power up so many things at once
when you come back, i'll only plug things in when i really need you
when you come back, i won't take you for granted

wall socket. mr. outlet.
please talk to that faulty wire and become friends again
wall socket. mr. outlet.
please come back!

2 comments:

Laura said...

haha, I didn't realize you'd been posting in your blog. You lost your wallet!? You clearly need to come back to PA.

What happened to the outlet? :(

sandra en palo alto! said...

the wire that connects the breaker in the apt to the main breaker in the basement is broken somewhere in the wall. dennis my nice, jamaican electrician is going to come tomorrow to work on it for me. also, someone mailed my id and cards home so all is not lost.