Friday, March 25, 2005

shooting range!

i went to a shooting range today! it was really cool. philip, claudette, holly, and her brother jason and i all went to go shooting. we shot three different kinds of guns. the revolover was the most fun. philip took pictures and video of all of us. there's a video of me shooting the revolver and the recoil was powerful enough to shoot my arms up and my head back. hee! good times. it was my first time shooting and for the most part, i hit the target. some hit the paper but not the guy. and i'm pretty sure i missed the paper altogether on some shots. we spent a bit over an hour there. we used two different ranges with us trading off and taking turns with the guns. very diplomatic. jason's an ex-marine so his shots were all very close together and accurate. mine were all over the place. but i thought that was pretty good for my first time.

an update on my bruise. i looked at it this morning and it was bigger and more black and blue. i showed claudette and holly my bruise and they were both very impressed with how bad it looked. i'll see if i can get a picture taken of it. odd what i think is picture worthy..

No comments: